Nissan Consult Diagnostic Interface Tool 14 Pin
Nissan Consult Diagnostic Interface Tool OBD - The Nissan Consult ECU Diagnostic Interface lets you use your computer to diagnose engine problems and even fix them yourself! Computer required.
- Works with Nissan Models with 14 pin Consult Port (Check near fuse box)
- Typically works with vehicles from 1989-2000
- Connects to PC via RS232
- Powered by Vehicle Plug - No battery needed
- LED Light
This cable supports real-time engine sensor monitoring and logging, active engine tests and work support, engine self learn control, and ECCS log file replay. You can also display the status of the input and output signals at the engine control unit (ECU), read the conclusions of the error log, and display the name of failed circuits. Once you have located the source of a problem, you can begin troubleshooting it immediately.
- Monitor and Log dozens of realtime parameters from your nissan
- Check and clear engine codes before going to an expensive repair shop
- Adjust the timing and idle
- Reset Codes
- Control Idle air valves, relays such as AC, Fans and timing
- Perfect for repair shop working with Nissan vehicles
- Software CD included (others can be found on the internet and some are not free)
Examples of software on the market (some included)
DDLreader: DDLreader v.15c / DDLreader v.16c
Nissan Data Scan v.1.4
Nissan Data Scan v.1.51
- Nissan Interface as shown
- RS232 Cable
- CD with shareware software (download software here)
Can this work with my Nissan?
This diagnostic code scanner works on all Nissan cars that have the grey 14-pin Consult connector (located near the fuse box). These cars are usually from the year 1989 to 2000, including models such as 300ZX, Z32, Maxima, 240SX, S13, S14, Skyline, SR20DE, SR20DET, RB20, Altima, and Fairlady.
What software can I use with this cable?
The freeware or commercial version of ConZult found on the internet. Other software options might include DDLreader v.15c, DDLreader v.16c, ScanTechNissan, Z-Control, SRTalk v.1.0, ZCSetup v.2.0, ZTalk v.1.1, Nissan Data Scan v.1.4, Nissan Data Scan v.1.51, however, but we have not tested it with any particular brand of software and can not guarantee performance or compatibility with any particular software package.
Will I need my car started and running?
Most functions require only the ignition to be turned on, not the engine.
I'm not sure about this product, do I have to have special skills?
This cable is designed to be user friendly and easy to understand. DIY and home fix-it-up type perons should be able to learn how to use this product given you do your research on how to use the product before purchasing it.