OBDII Professional Reader Live Data
ADVANCED PROFESSIONAL OBDII READER - LIVE DATA!
- Advanced OBDII Reader is the fastest way to diagnose your vehicle - Save Time and Money!
- Check Engine Light? Service Light? Use this tool and in minutes find out what is wrong with your car or reset the light. Simply one of the best compact economical tools you can own! Lifetime Warranty! Download the Manual
Supports the following OBD Protocols:
1） SAE-J1850 PWM
2） SAE-J1850 VPW
5） ISO-15765-4 CAN BUS!
CAN or Controller Area Network is the latest communication protocol. This protocol started being used in 2003 on some models and all cars starting in 2008 are required to use this protocol for communication. This scanner will work with these cars! Watch out for cheap scanner's which don't!
Repair Issues like a Pro
- Quickly understand the issue with your car, repair the problem yourself or simply know what the issue is before you take it to a mechanic. No surprises no extra costs can be pushed on you from the mechanic.
This tool will run a number of self checks to monitor the health of your vehicles emission system. It can help you get through emissions and shut off emission codes that pop up randomly.
Read VIN Numbers
It's true, this device can read the VIN number of the vehicle its connected to. If your shopping for a car it would be a good idea to make sure the computer has never been changed or the vehicle is true to its body's VIN number.
- Works with all 1996 and newer cars & trucks that are OBD II compliant including CAN enabled vehicles
- Live Data Stream
- DTC meanings are displayed in text mode
- Reads Feeze Frame Data
- Views OBD-II freeze frame data, scans, records and plays back live data. Stores up to 38 scans.
- Retrieves Data, Displays and Clears Generic/Manufacturer Specific Codes, Multiple Codes and Pending Codes
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL - Malfunction Indicator Light)
- Tests I/M Readiness (Inspection/Maintenance) - this function is a snapshot of the operations for the emission system of all OBD II vehicles. It checks the MIL Status, Misfire Monitor, Fuel System, O2 System, EGR System and more
- Retrieves the VIN Number - excellent scan tool for checking used vehicles (not available on some older vehicles)
- Performs Continuous DTC Scan
- Large Backlit LCD Display
- Safely communicates with the on-board computer
- Easy to use - only one plug in. With a simple touch of a button, this scan tool temporarily clears all error codes and turns off the annoying check engine light
- Highly reliable and accurate OBDII reader
- The perfect size for storing in vehicles' glove department, middle console or tool box
- Supports languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish
- Large LCD display: 128 x 64 pixels with contrast adjustment and backlight
- No Batteries Needed
Compatible with 99% of vehicles 1996 and Up!
- May also work with:
- Renault, Citroen, Peugeot, Falcon 2004 and later in Australia
- Works on Commodore with GEN3 engine from 2001. & V6 from 2004 in Australia
- Works on Toyota built AVALON in Australia 2000 afterwards
- Works on Falcon and commodore: BF, VZ, FG, VE
- May not work with follwing vehicles:
- Mazda 323 Protege 2003 (OBD-I)
- Mitsubishi Lancer 1.6M 2006
- Nissan Sunny (N16)
- Nissan Cefiro (Teana) 2005
- Nissan sentra 1.8 2000/2005
- Nissan Cefiro (Teana) 2005
- Proton Perdana V6
- Subaru Legacy GT 2005
- Toyota camry 2002
- Toyota Wish JDM (Missing Pin 5 in DLC)
- Toyota IST JDM (Missing Pin 5 in DLC)
- Toyota altis 1.8 2004
- Peugeot 206 2000
- Suzuki Jimny 1.3 2000
- Diesel engine
* May not work with some VW, Audi and Subaru Vehicles
- * There was no standard in AUSTRALIA before 2006 (check)
What is OBD?
OBD means on board diagnostic. This was started in 1988 to monitor the emissions coming from your vehicle. The OBDII was developed to expand the OBD technology. The OBD computer monitors the engine, emission system and performance. If a malfunction happens it will release a code into the system. You use this OBDII reader to pull the code. Does my car have OBDII? 99% of cars after 1996 will have OBDII. This means all 1996 models will have OBDII. All petrol cars sold in Europe since 2001 and diesel cars after 2003 also have a diagnostic system.
What is included?
- OBDII Module as Shown
- Download the Manual
- * There are free online websites to view code data. We highly recommend searching google for your code and finding answers why it may be on.