OBD2 Reader CAN Compact Scan Tool
Easy to use OBD2 Scan Tool
- AGT OBD2 Reader is the fastest way to diagnose your vehicle - Save Time and Money!
- Do you have a check engine light or Service light? Use this tool and in minutes find out what is wrong with your car or reset the light. Simply one of the best compact economical tools you can own! German Made. Lifetime Warranty!
Supports the following Protocols:
1） SAE-J1850 PWM
2） SAE-J1850 VPW
5） ISO-15765-4 CAN BUS!
CAN or Controller Area Network is the latest communication protocol. This protocol started being used in 2003 on some models and all cars starting in 2008 are required to use this protocol for communication. This scanner will work with these cars! Watch out for cheap scanner's which don't!
Repair Issues like a Pro
Quickly understand the issue with your car, repair the problem yourself or simply know what the issue is before you take it to a mechanic. No surprises no extra costs can be pushed on you from the mechanic.
This tool will run a number of self checks to monitor the health of your vehicles emission system. It can help you get through emissions and shut off emission codes that pop up randomly.
Read VIN Numbers
It's true, this device can read the VIN number of the vehicle its connected to. If your shopping for a car it would be a good idea to make sure the computer has never been changed or the vehicle is true to its body's VIN number.
- Works with all 1996 and newer cars & trucks that are OBD II compliant including CAN enabled vehicles
- Retrieves Data, Displays and Clears Generic/Manufacturer Specific Codes, Multiple Codes and Pending Codes
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL - Malfunction Indicator Light
- Tests I/M Readiness (Inspection/Maintenance) - this function is a snapshot of the operations for the emission system of all OBD II vehicles. It checks the MIL Status, Misfire Monitor, Fuel System, O2 System, EGR System and more
- Retrieves the VIN Number - excellent scan tool for checking used vehicles (not available on some older vehicles)
- Performs Continuous DTC Scan
- Large 2 Line Backlit LCD; Easy to see and read
- Safely communicates with the on-board computer
- Easy to use - only one plug in. With a simple touch of a button, this scan tool temporarily clears all error codes and turns off the annoying check engine light
- No batteries needed; Powered via detachable OBD II cable
- Ultra reliable and accurate
- The perfect size for storing in vehicles' glove department, middle console or tool box
- Portable and Compact
Compatible with 99% of vehicles 1996 and Up!
- May not work with follwing vehicles:
- Mazda 323 Protege 2003 (OBD-I)
- Mitsubishi Lancer 1.6M 2006
- Nissan Sunny (N16)
- Nissan Cefiro (Teana) 2005
- Nissan sentra 1.8 2000/2005
- Nissan Cefiro (Teana) 2005
- Proton Perdana V6
- Subaru Legacy GT 2005
- Toyota camry 2002
- Toyota Wish JDM (Missing Pin 5 in DLC)
- Toyota IST JDM (Missing Pin 5 in DLC)
- Toyota altis 1.8 2004
- Peugeot 206 2000
- Suzuki Jimny 1.3 2000
- Diesel engine
- Some New BMW/Mercedes
* May not work with some VW, Audi, Porsche and Subaru Vehicles
What is OBD?
OBD stands for on board diagnostic. This was started in 1988 to monitor the emissions coming from your vehicle. The OBDII was developed to expand the OBD technology. The OBD computer monitors the engine, emission system and performance. If a malfunction happens it will release a code into the system. You use this OBDII reader to pull the code. Does my car have OBDII? 99% of cars after 1996 will have OBDII. This means all 1996 models will have OBDII. All petrol cars sold in Europe since 2001 and diesel cars after 2003 also have a diagnostic system.
What is included?
- OBD II Module as Shown
- Basic instructions Download Instructions Here
- * There are free online websites to view code data or search google when you find your trouble code.