Autel MaxiScan MS300 CAN OBD-II Scan Tool
- Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC), includes definitions lookup software on CD and displays DTC definitions on screen
- Features an easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, multilingual menu and DTC definitions and standard 16-pin OBD-II connector; no additional cables are needed
- Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification No) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9; powered by cars electrical system, so no batteries required
- Supports the CAN (Controller Area Network) protols and all other current OBD-II protocols
- Works with all OBD-II compliant U.S., European and Asian vehicles (OBD-II is standard on all cars sold in U.S. post-1996)
The MaxiScan MS300 CAN OBD-II Code Reader provides auto enthusiasts and do-it-yourselfers with an easy, portable and economic way to check Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and their definitions for OBD-II compliant vehicles. OBD-II is the second generation of onboard diagnostics and has been a mandatory requirement for all vehicles sold in the US since 1996, both domestic and imports. The MS300 supports all current OBD-II protocols--communications between your car's components and systems--including the newly released Controller Area Network (CAN) protocol. The included CD containing 7,000 DTC definitions allows you to troubleshoot a wide variety of generic, manufacturer-specific and pending trouble codes, and drawing power from your car's own electrical system the unit does not require batteries or an AC adapter. Simply plug it in via its standard 16-pin OBD-II connector at the first sign of trouble and start diagnosing, regardless of your post-1996 car's make or model.
- Works with all 1996 and later OBD-II compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
- Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turns off check engine light
- Supports multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer specific codes
- Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD-II protocols
- Reviews the emission readiness status of OBD monitors
- Determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status
- Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
- Utilizes standard 16-pin OBD-II connector meaning no additional connectors or cables are necessary
- Includes CD software with over 7000 DTC definitions
- No batteries required: Unit is powered via detachable OBD-II cable
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Display: Backlit LCD, 2-line, 8 characters
- Dimensions: length 113 mm/44", width 74 mm/29", height 21mm/083"
- Weight: 027Kg/050lb
The MaxiScan code reader supports all OBD2 protocols, including the newly released Controller Area Network (CAN) protocol. Though it is small, it is able to retrieve same information as large expensive scanners. This code reader reviews the emission readiness status of OBD monitors and determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status as well as turns off check engine light. It comes with free CD software with over 7000 DTC definitions and is powered via detachable OBD2 cable.